BTZS.org >> Forums home page

ExpoDev for iOS
 ExpoDev for iOS Software Discussions

Announcements | General Discussions | Plotter | ExpoDev Palm | Film & Paper Testing | Practical BTZS | ExpoDev for iOS

Messages 21 to 30 of 47 (Total: 47) First | Prev | Next | Last
Subject 
Author 
Date 
Re: ExpoDev for iOS has been released! 
Dr. Elliot Puritz  13:04 10 Mar 12 
David Jade  18:38 10 Mar 12 
Dr. Elliot Puritz  19:09 10 Mar 12 
David: I am sorry to show my computer illiteracy...if one purchases the ExpoDev program written for the Apple operating system, and installs such on one's iPhone, etc.....will the ExpoDev program that has loaded have a file sharing program in it? That is...given ExpoDev on our iPhone, can our Plotter files be transferred using a file transfer "program" within ExpoDev? If not, can one purchase a separate file sharing program that will allow one to download the Plotter files to the new ExpoDev program that has been purchased and loaded on to the iPhone or iPod?

Thanks for helping. I will purchase the App and will certainly support your efforts. However, I need to have a bit of guidance about how to proceed. Currently the program works perfectly on my Palm Pilot and previous Palm operating system hand held devices. I would certainly desire not to have to spend a good deal of time installing and trouble-shooting in order to load the program onto my Apple hand-held device.

I suspect that you might well have similar inquiries from those of us who use a Windows program, but have an Apple hand held phone or iPod. Consequently, any response would be very gratefully received.

Thanks again for helping.

Elliot

David Jade  21:20 10 Mar 12 
Mnelson  13:46 11 Mar 12 
David Jade  14:38 11 Mar 12 
Mnelson  19:46 11 Mar 12 
Mnelson  5:20 12 Mar 12